Delicious Tilapia Roulade! Now this is Sunday supper defined. Dig in!
- 6 tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more to drizzle
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shallot, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini squash, diced (about 1 cup)
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F. Gently flatten the tilapia filets with a mallet or rolling pin until flexible enough to fold over easily. Heat 2...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic