This fabulous Tex-Mex casserole is composed of ground beef filling with stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, diced green chilies, taco seasoning--layered with flour tortillas, cheddar cheese, and sour cream.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 15-oz. cans stewed tomatoes
- 15-oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning or homemade taco seasoning
- 4-oz. can chopped chilies
- 1 cup sour cream
- 20 flour tortillas
- 2 bags Cheddar cheese
- Brown beef and onion, drain. Add stewed tomatoes, sauce, taco seasoning and chilies. Heat through. Spray a 10x14” baking dish with...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen