This chocolate cookies recipe comes to us from The Pioneer Woman. This dessert is decadent and delicious.
- 2 sticks butter, salted, slightly softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces white almond bark
- 4 ounces chocolate almond bark
- 1 serving milk chocolate m&m's, finely chopped
- 1 cup heath toffee bits, chopped
- FOR COOKIES: Cream the butter with the powdered sugar. Mix in the egg and vanilla. Add the flour, cocoa powder and salt, mixing together...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic