Pickled Jell-o is a great way to prank large gatherings. It's easy and fun to make, and everyone's reactions are priceless. The possibilities are endless.
- 2 cups water
- 6 ounces lime Jell-o
- .5 ounces gelatin (unflavored; (~1-2 tablespoons))
- 1/3 cup salt
- 2 cups pickle brine
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- blueberries (optional topping)
- strawberries (optional topping)
- raspberries (optional topping)
- orange zest (optional topping)
- chocolate shavings (optional topping)
- Bring the water to a boil. Meanwhile, mix together the jell-o, gelatin, and salt. Once water reaches a boil, pour over the mixed...
- Get the full instructions at The Cooking Dish