This is an amazing salad with bacon, Swiss and Parmesan cheeses, almonds & Caesar croutons along with tomatoes and cucumbers. It's terrific for company dinners. The homemade salad dressing is easy and delicious. You can also serve this as a main dish salad.
- 3/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 bags Romaine lettuce blend
- 2 cups tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 large cucumber (diced (unpeeled))
- 8 strips bacon (crisp fried and crumbled)
- 1 cup almonds (slivered or sliced)
- 1 cup Swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Caesar salad croutons
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Shake well. Set aside. Layer the salad in the...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen