Thanksgiving Leftover Bites are a great snack made with all you love about Thanksgiving. Great with cocktails!
- 1/2 package wonton wrappers, trimmed into squares, 2 per sheet
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine, such as merlot
- 1/2 pound shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup mashed potatoes, warm
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- fresh chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add the cut wonton wrappers to a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, until golden...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments