This Thai red curry chicken recipe includes a healthy dose of green beans. And is cooked in just one pot.
- 4 ounces bean thread noodles, dried
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red curry paste
- 3 cups boiling water
- 28 ounces unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3/4 pound green beans, halved crosswise on an angle
- 1 pound chicken breast, skinless, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat until shimmering. Then, add the red curry paste; stirring frequently (until slightly...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic