Thai mango avocado salad with grilled sweet potatoes is a refreshing, flavorful salad! It pairs perfectly with all your grilled favorites.
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick, 250g
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup mango, about 1 mango or 180g
- 1 large avocado, cubed, 120g
- 2/3 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, thinly sliced and lightly packed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, diced and packed
- sea salt
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce, paleo-friendly
- Preheat your grill to high heat. Toss the sweet potato slices in the coconut oil and grill for 3-4 minutes per side, or until nice grill...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic