This recipe is SO easy, and so yummy, that even someone just starting out will be able to make this and it uses up those big boats of green that take over the garden in July.
- 2-3 large zucchini (you need about ten cups, roughly chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 box chicken or vegetable broth
- Wash and roughly chop the zucchini and place in the liner of the Instant Pot. Put everything else in the pot, and seal on the lid, making...
- Get the full instructions at Quick & Carry Bags