Thai Chicken Soup with Zucchini Noodles uses Thai flavors that you'll fall in love with. Healthy and totally comforting.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro stems
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 stalk lemongrass, lightly smashed
- 2 jalapeños, split lengthwise
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 3 inches fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 2 medium zucchini squashes, spiralized
- cilantro cilantro, fresh basil, jalapeño slices and thai chili sauce, to serve
- Heat the oil in the large skillet. Add half the drumsticks and cook until the skin is golden brown, about 8 minutes. Remove and discard...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic