Texas Touchdown Taters are absolutely delectable. Grab your favorite Stubb's BBQ Sauce and get to cookin'.
- 5 pounds pork shoulder roast, bone-in, trimmed well
- 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup stubb's bar-b-q spice rub
- 1 cup stubb's original bbq sauce
- 6 large baking potatoes, cooked
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- fresh cilantro, chopped, as garnish
- Place pork in slow cooker. Mix tomato paste, vinegar and Spice Rub in small bowl. Rub the spice mixture over entire surface of pork....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic