Texas Hash is a quick, easy meal to make. It consists of Hamburger meat, Stewed tomatoes, Green Peppers, spices, and served over rice.
- 1 lb Hamburger Meat (If it is frozen, no worries just un-thaw it in the microwave.)
- 1 can Stewed Tomatoes (Do not Drain)
- 1 medium Bell Pepper/Green Pepper (Cored, seeded, and chopped)
- 1 Medium Onion (I omit this in my dish. It tends to give it a sweet taste I do not like. It is optional if you would like it. )
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Chilli Powder
- 2 Cup Long Grain Rice
- 4 Cups water
- Salt/Pepper (To taste)
- In a small stock pot, add 4 cups of water and turn on high heat. Bring water to boil and add rice. Reduce heat and cover till all the...
- Get the full instructions at Southern Food Junkie