Tex-Mex Sloppy Joes - homemade sloppy Joes just got a Mexican makeover. Seasoned with taco seasoning, chilies and topped with cheese make them perfect for any night of the week!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlics, minced
- 1 cup corn
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 10 ounce can ro-tel
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 5 hamburger buns
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large skillet brown ground beef and onion, breaking up, for 5-7 minutes, or until the meat is cooked and the onions are soft. Drain...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic