Tex Mex Crab Cakes have a great kick from spice and jalapeño. One fantastic appetizer!
- 8 ounces fresh lump crab meat
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- juice from half a lemon
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup ritz crackers, heaping, crushed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, or canola oil
- In a medium mixing bowl add the crab meat, diced bell pepper, diced onion, chopped cilantro, and diced jalapeno. Stir to combine. Add in...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments