This Teriyaki steak kabobs recipe calls for a delicious marinade and then very little time on the grill. It's a simple dinner you can whip up on any weekday.
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak, cut into 1 to 2 inch pieces
- 2 large red peppers, cut into 1 to 2 inch chunks
- 1 large white onion, cut into 1 to 2 inch chunks
- 10 ounces white mushroom
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- In a large bowl or plastic bag, mix together the steak, peppers, onions, mushrooms and teriyaki sauce. Marinate for 2 to 8 hours in the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic