Teochew Treasure Mushrooms is a simple yet flavourful dish. Just stir fry softened mushrooms in fermented beanpaste (taucho) until fully infused. Then mixed with fried sweet dried beancurd for extra flavour.
- 100gramsdried shiitake mushroomssoaked till soft
- 4Dried beancurdsoaked, cut into thick pieces
- 2tbspsesame oil
- 1 1/2tbsptauchofermented bean paste
- 1tspsugarto taste
- 1tspground white pepper
- 1/4cupmushroom fluidfrom soaked mushrooms
- 2stalkscoriander leaves/cilantrocut into long strips
- First, have ready all the ingredients for this dish. What's so special about this dish is the addition of this dried sweet beancurd...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew