The semi-soft teochew beancurd take centre stage in this simple yet nutritional and freaking delicious dish. Deep frying the beancurd gives it such a golden colour and crisp texture which tastes great even on its own. Seasoning with salt brings out a mild soybean flavour and sweetness in the otherwise, bland beancurd. The bright and refreshing taste from coriander leaves has the ability to liven up this simple dish with just a light toss over the beancurd.
- 4 blocks White bean curd cut into cubes
- 2 stalks coriander leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil deep fry the bean curd
- Have ready all ingredients needed for this vegetarian beancurd dish. Try to use "Teochew taukwa" or "Teochew beancurd", which is a...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew