January 21, 2017 Tapioca Pudding with Pan-Fried Kabocha All day I Eat - like a shark This is for all the tapioca lovers out there. I was craving some sweets one night and ate up all my ice cream. Talk about emergencies. Since I had no ice c Food coconut milk, dessert, japanese, tapioca, weeknight
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/3 cup sugar (- 2 Tablespoons)
- 1/3 cup small pearl tapioca (not quick cook)
- 14 ounces coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 cup kabocha pumpkin (roughly cut into 1/4" cubes + 4-8 kabocha slices ~ 1/4" thick)
- Using a medium pot on medium heat, combine the milk and sugar and mix occasionally until dissolved. Once the sugar has dissolved, add the...
- Get the full instructions at All day I Eat