These homemade Take 5 pops are easy to make and crazy delicious. All the awesomeness of a Take 5 Candy Bar… on a stick!
- 2 tablespoons finely crushed pretzels
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts, preferably salted
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips, semi-sweet or dark chocolate may be used
- 10 caramel squares
- Have the chopped pretzels and peanuts ready. Scoop the peanut butter in a disposable bag and snip 3/8-inch from the tip. Line a baking...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic