Lovely fruity and fluffy salad that's great for holiday entertaining. This one includes apples, crushed pineapple, peanuts and marshmallows in a tasty sauce that tastes like eating taffy apples. This recipe is gluten free.
- 4 cups chopped Gala or Fuji apples, unpeeled (usually about 4 large apples or two of each)
- 1 large can crushed pineapple drained (reserving juice)
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 2 cups[url href="http://www.kraftrecipes.com/" target="_blank"]Kraft miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 16-oz. container Cool Whip non-dairy whipped topping
- Place apples, drained pineapple, marshmallows and nuts in bowl; mix. Combine cornstarch, sugar, vinegar and reserved pineapple juice....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen