Delicious Tex-Mex soup with ground beef, tomatoes, beans, chilies, onions, and corn. After browning beef and onions the entire mixture can be easily transferred to the crockpot to heat through. Quick and easy!
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground sirloin or lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. Taco Bell taco seasoning mix
- 1 pkg. dry Hidden valley Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 can kidney beans (undrained)
- 1 can pinto beans (undrained)
- 1 can whole kernel corn (undrained)
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes with diced chilies (undrained)
- 1 whole onion (chopped)
- chicken broth
- Brown beef with onion. Add seasonings and all other ingredients. Heat through, about 10-15 minutes. Serve hot.
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen