Taco sauce that you make at home. You'll be putting this stuff on EVERYTHING!
- 1/2 cup tomato paste, a little less than a standard 6 ounce can
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced dry onion
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan; whisk together until well combined. Simmer over low heat for 20 minutes. Allow taco sauce...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic