Taco Pizza is the appetizer for when you just can’t decide between your favorite foods. And now you don’t have to! Taco + Pizza for the win.
- 2 cans crescent rolls, 8 ounces each
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, well softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-3 tablespoons salsa, or hot sauce, optional
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 6 ounces
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Unroll crescent roll dough and place on a large ungreased baking sheet. Pinch the seams together to make...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic