Taco Pepper Poppers is the perfect appetizer for just about any party. Sweet with a little kick, you'll love the crunch from the...
- 2 cups whipped cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeño juice, from the jar, optional
- 3/4 cup crushed tortilla chips, divided
- 12 mini sweet peppers, any color, split lengthwise in half
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, taco seasoning, jalapeño juice, and 1/2 of tortilla chips together in a...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments