Taco Pasta Salad - a creamy pasta salad with all your favorite taco toppings! Great to make ahead and have in the fridge for dinner or to take to any get together.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 pound pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 6 ounce can black olives, sliced and drained
- 2 avocados, diced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a bowl whisk together mayo, sour cream, salsa, and taco seasoning until smooth. Set aside. In a large bowl mix together cooked pasta,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic