This incredible layered Tex-Mex dish layers flour tortillas which are spread with refried beans, then a beef, bean and diced tomato mixture and cheese. It's much easier to make than traditional lasagna and was wonderful spicy flavors from [url href="http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2012/09/03/homemade-taco-seasoning/" target="_blank" title="homemade taco seasoning"]Homemade Taco Seasonin[/url]g.
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 large green pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium to large onion (chopped)
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning or Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 15-oz. can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chilies (undrained)
- 16-oz. can refried beans
- shredded Mexican cheese blend or sharp cheddar cheese
- Flour tortillas
- 1 large can enchilada sauce
- fresh cilantro (if desired)
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add water and taco...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen