Symphony Brownies are a delight of chocolatey wonderfulness. Filled with chopped up Symphony bars!
- 1 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 12-13 ounces hot fudge sauce
- 2 symphony milk chocolate and almond bars, broken into squares, 4.25 ounces each
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray ( I prefer to line mine with foil prior to spraying -- it makes the brownies...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic