Delicious way to prepare cube steaks with lots of veggies. This recipe can also be baked eliminating the oil in the recipe. Swiss Steak is gluten free.
- 2 lbs. cube steaks
- flour (I used gluten free flour)
- 2 tbsp. butter (I used olive oil)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 green pepper, chopped (I usually use another color: red, orange or yellow)
- 1-2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 or 2 ribs celery (diced)
- 2 tomato cans water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper and dredge in flour on both sides. Set aside. Melt butter in large skillet or electric skillet....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen