Easy, quick recipe for chicken in a frying pan with a lot of flavor!
- 2 lbs chicken breast or thigh meat
- 1/2 onion cut into thin strips ((optional))
- 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil for frying
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar ((omit for Whole30 version))
- 2 tbsp green chili hot sauce
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp piri piri or cayenne
- Cut chicken into 1 inch chunks Heat oil or butter in a large skillet on medium high heat Saute onions and set aside Add chicken to hot...
- Get the full instructions at Real Food To Heal