Sweet and savory soup with both white and sweet potatoes, apples, leeks and onions. This soup is both gluten free and vegan.
- 2 tbsp. canola oil (or coconut oil)
- 2 leeks (green top removed, diced)
- 4 tsp. fresh ginger (peeled and minced )
- 3 large sweet potatoes (peeled and chunked)
- 2 large Yukon gold (peeled and diced, or russet potatoes)
- 4 large Granny Smith apples (unpeeled, diced)
- 2 qts. vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. sea salt (or kosher salt, or more to taste)
- Fresh lime juice
- medium-hot chili powder (or chipotle chili powder for garnish)
- Heat the oil in a heavy soup pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the leek and cook, stirring, until it is tender, 5-10 minutes. Add...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen