Sweet potato nachos are loaded with refried beans, melty cheese and roasted jalapeño. They’re spicy, delicious and guaranteed to be a hit!
- 1 sweet potato, about 6 ounces, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup vegetarian refried beans
- 1 tablespoon enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- chopped cilantro
- lime wedges
- green onions
- chopped tomatoes
- <a href="/recipes/chipotle-guacamole-recipe/">guacamole</a>
- Adjust the toaster oven rack to the lowest position and preheat to 425F. Place sweet potato slices in an even layer on a small roasting...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic