Sweet potato hand pies are a toaster oven treat that’s perfect for the holidays. They’re everything you love about sweet potato pie in little hand-held portions.
- 1 pre-made pie crust, thawed as directed on package
- flour, for rolling
- 1/2 cup cooked mashed sweet potato, or canned sweet potato puree
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch of fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon half and half, or heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons turbinado sugar, for sprinkling
- Adjust your toaster oven’s cooking rack to the middle position and preheat to 400°F or 375°F for convection toaster ovens....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments