Delicious Paula Deen melt-in-your-mouth biscuit recipe using sweet potatoes. Great biscuit recipe to serve as a side for breakfast or for salads at lunch or soup at dinner.
- 2 heaping tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter, softened (1/2 stick)
- 2-4 tbsp. milk (depending on the moisture of the potatoes)
- 1 cup mashed (cooked sweet potatoes)
- 1/2 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- melted butter
- Preheat oven to 450°. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a large mixing bowl, mash sweet potatoes with a potato...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen