A Cameroonian classic also known as dodo and beans. Served at gatherings called njangi and other festive occasions like weddings.
- 3 Cups cooked black beans ((Salted))
- 2 Cups Roma Tomatoes diced
- 1 Cup Onions (Diced)
- 1/2 Inch cube ginger
- 1/2 Small Onions ((To be Blended))
- 1 Spring onion
- 3 Large Garlic cloves
- 1 Small scotch bonnet or harbanero
- 1-2 Tbsp canola oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 Cup canola oil
- 1 Large Ripe plantain
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add in onions and cook for about 3 minutes. Add in diced tomatoes and cook for another 5-7 minutes. Add...
- Get the full instructions at Afrovitalityeats