This cornbread is of medium density, has a light brown crust, and has a medium sweetness to it.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup corn meal (I used Albers)
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 Tablespoon butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350° and prepare 8" x 8" baking pan by greasing with cooking spray. Whisk the four, sugar, corn meal, baking powder and...
- Get the full instructions at Sweet and Savory Breads