Sweet Chili Chicken Eggrolls are made with just a few simple ingredients and are a delicious way to wow your guests! The sweet and spicy chili sauce adds a fun flavor you’re all going to love.
- 1 12.5 ounce can canned chicken, drained
- 6 ounces sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 head cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- eggroll wrappers
- oil, for frying
- Preheat oil for frying on medium high heat. In a large mixing bowl, smash chicken with a fork to break up the pieces. Stir in sweet chili...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic