Deliciously sweet with just a hint of heat, you won't be able to stop nibbling on this tasty appetizer. Stress-free and easy to prepare, they are perfect for holiday parties or gifts!
- 1 egg white
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 cups cashews raw or lightly salted
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar firmly packed
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/8-1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper depending on how much heat you want
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk egg white until foamy. Stir in maple...
- Get the full instructions at Heavenly Home Cooking