Quick and easy delicious Sweet and Sour Tofu, Đậu Hũ Sốt Chua Ngọt. Vegetarian dish doesn't have to be boring. This recipe is kid approved.
- 16 oz tofu ((1 pack, plain))
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 green onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder ((optional))
- 3 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp mushroom seasoning ((optional but recommended))
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp ketchup
- 2 tsp hot chili sauce ((optional))
- 4 tsp water
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the sauce ingredients until smooth. Set aside. Cut green onion in half. Mince the white part; chop...
- Get the full instructions at NPFamily Recipes