This amazing casserole is half pasta and half pizza! This one is filled with beef, spaghetti sauce, pepperoni, fettuccini, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- uncooked fettuccini
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 cans sliced mushrooms, drained (4-oz. each)
- 2 jars Prego or Ragu spaghetti sauce – any flavor
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 2 bags shredded Mozzarella cheese
- bag shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 bags sliced pepperoni
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen