Super Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies are chocolate chip cookies with a surprise inside. A peanut butter cup and Oreo make each cookie really amazing.
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 17-18 oreos, regular
- 17-18 reese's peanut butter cups
- fleur de sel, or sea salt, for sprinkling
- Combine flours, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a medium-sized mixing bowl. Set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic