Delicious homemade bread using the breadmaker. This recipe features walnuts and sunflower seeds for a nice, crunchy texture.
- 1 1/3 cups hot water
- 2 tbsp. powdered milk
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt (or kosher salt)
- 3 3/4 cups bread flour NOT all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sunflower seed kernels
- 1/3 cup walnuts (finely diced )
- 1 1/2 tsp. bread machine yeast
- 2 tsp. vital wheat gluten
- Layer ingredients in bread canister in order listed. Bake on regular bread cycle. Allow bread to rest 15 minutes after the cycle is...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen