Fabulous hummus appetizer including sun-dried tomatoes causing an explosion of flavor. This recipe is marvelous served with crackers, chips, or veggie dippers.
- 1 tsp. minced garlic from a jar
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed, drained, and mashed with a fork (15 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 1/4 cup water
- juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium tamari
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes with Italian herbs (I used Bella Sun Luci)
- 2 dashes cayenne pepper
- Put garlic, tahini, water, lemon juice, tamari, olive, salt and sun-dried tomatoes in blender or food processor. Add garbanzo beans last....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen