This is a summery no cook pasta dish with fresh ingredients. Italians call them pasta con salsa a crudo. Summer’s fresh harvests are the boldest in flavor and color. With just a few tasty condiments to toss with it, fresh herbs, boiled pasta and there you have it, a light fare that is big in flavor and a pop of color. Serve it as a side, as a vegetarian main or simply topped with cooked chicken for protein.
- 4 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup Sundried tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup Orange juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 12 oz / 340gm Fusilli / Spiral pasta
- 30 no. Cherry tomatoes I used yellow
- 2 big handfuls Spinach
- 1/2 cup packed Basil leaves, fresh julienne
- Parmesan cheese grated
- In a bowl, large enough to hold and toss the pasta later, put in the cherry tomatoes and basil leaves. Cook the pasta according to the...
- Get the full instructions at DISH THE RECIPE