Delightful Summer Quinoa Salad with roasted vegetables. You'll love this savory side dish!
- 2/3 cup quinoa
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil, or olive oil, separated
- 1/2 yellow white onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini squash, diced
- 1 yellow squash, diced
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed and chopped into 1" pieces
- 7 cloves garlic, roasted
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Spread vegetables on a cookie sheet or place them in a casserole dish. Drizzle vegetables with 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil. Sprinkle with...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic