This refreshing sugar snap pea radish salad is prepared with a creamy gluten-free sour cream dill dressing.
- 2 cups Sugar snap peas (sliced)
- 2 cups Radishes (sliced thinly)
- 1/2 cup Scallions (sliced thinly)
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 1 tsp White vinegar
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Mix the sugar snap peas, radishes, and scallions in a large bowl. To make the dressing, whisk together all remaining ingredients. Add sea...
- Get the full instructions at Wholesome Yum