Sugar Free Gluten Free Oatmeal Carrot Muffins are a way to make your day start brighter and healthier. Filing and delightful, they'll be your new favorite muffin.
- 1 cup dates, halved and lightly packed (156g)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew milk, or almond milk
- 6 tablespoons carrot baby food
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flour, (104g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and heat your oven to 400°F. Place you dates in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic