This lovely Meatless Monday dish is a wonderful Italian entree using jumbo shells stuffed with a spinach-ricotta-parmesan mixture, topped with spaghetti sauce and cheese.
- 12-oz. pkg. Barilla jumbo pasta shells
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 cartons ricotta cheese
- 10-oz. pkg. Green Giant frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 2 bags parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- jar Prego spaghetti sauce
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions. Do not overcook or they will break apart easily. (I usually cook about 12 minutes)....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen