How to make Chilli Fritters, Red chilli Pakoda. Step by step recipe of Indian Chilli pakoda. Indian Spicy snacks recipe.
- 12 Red Chillies (These are big ones you get in market and are less spicy)
- 5 Boiled Potatoes (Medium Size - Grated)
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder (As per your taste)
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt (As Per Taste)
- 1 Cup Gram flour / Besan
- Oil (2 tablespoon and to deep fry)
- Wash and pat dry the chillies, subsequently slit them in middle. In a pan, heat one tablespoon oil. Add the chilli powder, garam masala...
- Get the full instructions at Your Food Fantasy