This tasty casserole is layered with green peppers, then a ground beef mixture including onions, tomatoes, corn and herb stuffing is layered over top.
- 2 1/2 cups herb-flavored stuffing mix (divided use)
- 1 tbsp. butter (melted)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 14 1/2 oz. can Italian diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 8 corn (drained)
- 1 tsp. salt (or more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper (or more to taste)
- 2 green peppers, quartered (I used 3)
- Mix together 1/4 cup stuffing mix and butter; set aside. Brown beef and onion; drain well. Stir in tomatoes, corn, salt, and pepper; mix...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen