Stuffed mini peppers are the perfect appetizer for your next dinner party or game day. The peppers have heat, and goat cheese makes them irresistible.
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 25 mini bell peppers, washed
- 10 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheeses, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil over medium/low heat. Add panko bread crumbs and saute until...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic